Mission for youths with severe family, emotional and social difficulties, enabling them to acquire behavioral skills and knowledge.
The foundation welcomes these young people, with full respect for their culture and background; teaches them life skills, teaches them to respect themselves and others; brings their education up to the appropriate school level; helps them to discover the pleasure of learning, choose a career path, and helps them towards a successful integration into adulthood.
Goals and activities
- Welcome children with severe difficulties, with full respect for their background and culture ;
- take charge of their education, their schooling, their vocational training ;
- prepare them for adult life.
Founded on the Gospel, its teaching project includes all dimensions of the individual. Auteuil International develops exchanges and cooperation with foreign partners who work with young people in need. It is currently active in around 15 countries of Sub-Saharan Africa, the Mediterranean, Central and Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia.
Poles of experience
- Formal and informal education for children
- Child victims of mistreatment and violence
- Child rights
- Children without a stable family life and/or children in situations of family breakdown
- Hostels for children, boarding schools, educational day centre, holiday association.
- Over 200 establishments under contract with the French State, kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, technical and professional colleges, apprentice workshops, further education centres.
- 7 sectors: horticulture, construction, mechanics, catering, electro technology, graphic design, sales.
- 40 professional careers in development.
40, rue Jean de La Fontaine
75016 – Paris
Phone : + 33 (0)1 44 14 75 75