Democratic Republic of Congo
Democratic Republic of Congo. Kinshasa, Kasai
Goals and activities
- To ensure the full development of all children in a Christian perspective and improve their living conditions.
- Advocacy at local, provincial, national, regional and international levels.
- Capacity enhancement; reflection and research; awareness about dignity; promotion and implementation of children’s rights.
Poles of experience
- child abuse, in situations of exclusion;
- children in conflict with the law;
- children living with their imprisoned mothers;
- so-called child witches;
- jobless young teenage mothers, sexually exploited and / or victims of exclusion;
- demobilized child soldiers;
- legal and social assistance to children at odds with the law;
- care of juvenile detainees and children in situations of marginalization and girls in difficult situations.