- Multi-disciplinary research on educational work with children and youths affected by cultural mutation.
- Considers the breakdown of traditional cultures due to technological advances and the global imbalances which have ensued, causing brutal transformations in multi-racial communities in the suburbs of large cities, these transformations affecting most strongly children and adolescents.
Goals and activities
Continue and widen educational research of the Association “Les Alouettes” whose strength lies in its recognition of the cultural identities of youths.
Poles of experience
- Children deprived of liberty – Children in conflict with the law
- Formal and informal education for children
- Handicapped children
- Child victims of abuse or sexual exploitation
- Child victims of mistreatment and violence
- Children without a stable family life or children in situations of family breakdown.
- Training courses for French or foreign students.
- Exchange of experience and skills between the different parties directly concerned : University centres, specialists, educators, coordinators, etc.
Careful analysis of situations to promote the cultural integration of immigrants in the host country.
33 rue Luise Bruneau
91120 – Palaiseau
E-mail : email@example.com