BICE regularly proposes various internships :
- Assistant to our Regional Delegations, complementing the coordination of our field projects. These internships take place in our office in Brussels. Besides university-level studies in law, economy, social or political sciences, excellent French and English, sometimes Spanish or Russian depending on the specific zone, are mandatory. A strong interest in the Child rights is also indispensable.
- Assistant to our Permanent Representation in Geneva. We are looking for students specialising in human rights, with strong language skills, particularly in English and French.
- Assistants in marketing and communication, to be held in Paris. We are looking for multi-skilled interns, for daily assistance to the fundraising and communications team. Profile: Bachelor degree from a business school or a university degree in Marketing, good level of English, and excellent French.
More specifically, BICE is currently looking for :
- Un directeur / Une directrice des programmes à Bruxelles. Télécharger l'offre »
- Un(e) stagiaire communication / événementiel / relations publiques à Paris. Télécharger l'offre »
- Un(e) stagiaire gestion des programmes et projets Afrique à Bruxelles. Télécharger l'offre »
- Un(e) stagiaire gestion des programmes et projets Europe CEI à Bruxelles. Télécharger l'offre »