- Giving priority attention to the problems of the poorest sectors of society.
- Caring for the poorest families’ children and in particular for those who do not have enough or no education.
- Street children.
Goals and activities
- Works of mercy.
- Irradiating Jesus’ humanity in the modern world.
- Giving a voice to the voiceless in every stage of life.
- Defending all human persons’ dignity.
- Promoting human rights.
- Ventanas abiertas Salud manos in the comunidad Copa de leche Proyecto REDFINA
- With Bice: “Happy and healthy children”: implementing sustainable interventions to cater to the specific each community’s specific needs. Integral and popular education: that is the guiding concept of the project.
Sister Pascualina Pipino
Coordinator of the community in Puerto Piray, Argentina
Sister Maria Pipino
Barrio San Roque Casa 83
3381 Puerto Piray, Misiones.
Tel. (+54) (0) 3751 460 261