- Develops action-research as well as field programs and projects; it provides the link between field experience and research on children.
- Offers training for those involved in children’s development and education.
- Conducts outreach and advocacy.
- Exercises vigilance on child protection and the defense of their rights.
- Promotes cooperation at local, national, regional and international levels.
- Makes sure to promote and monitor the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child and the African Charter on the Rights and Wellbeing of the Child and other treaties and conventions for the protection of the child.
- Ensures that child protection policies are in accordance with international obligations resulting from legal instruments ratified by Ivory Coast
Goals and activities
Full development for all children, from a Christian perspective. Our action philosophy is defined by BICE Charter. Our mission is to promote the Ivory Coast for the dignity of children and enforce their rights.