Goals and activities
The purpose of the Institute is to provide human and Christian education to young people, the poorest ones in particular. The Lassallian education mission must be geared toward children whose rights are not protected.
Poles of experience
- Formal and informal education for children
- Child rights
- Providing input for educational and pastoral reflection. Deepening the educational and pastoral themes starting from the field and involving as many Brothers, Partners and Associates as possible.
- Supporting the commitment to children’s rights, and highlighting these two realities:
1. Allowing the child and the young to become the actors of their own development and of their own society,
2. Strengthen families who are the essential soil and home for the rights of the child.
- Working with international organisations
Via Aurelia 476. C.P. 9099
00165 – Rome