It is an organisation committed to searching for alternatives that allow personal development and improvement of the quality of life of children, adolescents, youth, families and community groups, especially the ones considered in a difficult situation. Its work is based on the Amigoniana Philosophy, children rights, the leading role of children and youth, resilience, with the support of different disciplines.
Its immediate objectives include:
- The harmonious development of the child’s personality in a situation of safe and happy existence
- The provision ofguidelines about his well-being and the creation of new models of personal, family and social identification.
- The progressive integration and fully responsible participation in the structures and dynamics of their environment.
- The promotion of cultural and human development, as well as adoption of ethical criteria to direct his personal, civic and professional behavior.
- Professional training as a releasing support to their frustration and significant value in society.
Poles of experience
- Child labour
- Children deprived of liberty – Children in conflict with the law
- Formal and informal education for children
- Children protagonists – Child participation
- Child health and development
- Child rights
The Pastoral Office OPAN, develops programs of attention:
- Conditional liberty
- Support to working children
- Work training and job training.
- Promote the exercise and defense of children rights, ensuring attention to their needs in biological, educational, social and spiritual fields.
- Boosting human development in the Amigoniana family, from the knowledge and promotion of human dignity and Christian experience.
- Create, promote and facilitate the exchange of information and re-educational experiences between this and programs with other institutions or other programs at educational, pedagogical, training and therapeutic levels.
- Promotion of different activities aimed at obtaining resources, by identifying needs and offering projects.
Via Blumenstihl 28-36
00135 – Rome
Phone number: +39 063055931