BICE’s vision and mission are sustained by its network of members. This network consists of organizations, congregations and associations, which become members by joining BICE.
Who can become a member of the BICE network?
Any NGO, association, religious organization or congregation working with children can apply to become a member of the BICE network. BICE network members support our mission: to promote and defend the dignity and rights of children around the world. Join our association; by sharing your expertise on issues relating to children’s rights, you can help us to advance our cause.
What are the benefits of joining our network?
By joining the BICE network, members can:
- Increase their advocacy skills: each member of the network strengthens BICE’s advocacy and in turn benefits from the network experience for its own national or regional advocacy.
- Share in the expertise of the organization: exchange of information and best practices among member organizations from four continents.
- Access to training: UN mechanisms, resilience, juvenile justice, the right to education, etc.
- Participate in BICE child protection policy: help implement a child protection policy within the member’s own institution.
- Participate in debates by sharing knowledge, participate in BICE international conferences.
- Increase visibility by adopting the “BICE Network member” logo
In addition, the BICE initiates, supports and coordinates projects and field programmes undertaken by member organizations in its network.
However, membership in our association does not involve funding aid projects for children.
How to join the BICE network?
Membership in the association is done in several steps:
- Understand the challenges of network membership. You can find information in the document entitled “become a member“.
- Send an application for membership to our association. BICE will acknowledge receipt of the items you have sent.
- Review of your application will be made by the Board of BICE. You will be notified of its decision as soon as possible.
For any questions or inquiries, please contact us.