The International Catholic Child Bureau (BICE) is a French catholic organization founded in 1948.
The present President is Mr. Olivier Duval, the Treasurer Mrs. Marie-Henriette Joud, the Financial Director Mr. Christian de Chastellux. Its Secretary General is Mrs. Alessandra Aula
The BICE team is composed of about 15 employees and is in charge of the preparation, technical and financial monitoring of field projects and programs, advocacy actions, editorial publications aimed at the general public, awareness events, fundraising and donor relationship. There is also a permanent Research and Development work especially in the field of resilience.
BICE Paris (Head Office)
- 70 Boulevard de Magenta 75010 Paris
- Contact: email – http://bice.org/fr/contact/. Phone: +33 1 53 35 01 00.
- Manager: Véronique Brossier
- Missions: General Management of programs and Projects, Fundraising, Communication, Finance and Administration, Research and Development.
BICE Geneva Branch
- 11 rue Butini, CH-1202, Genève Switzerland.
- Contact: email – Phone:+41 22 731 32 48
- Manager: Alessandra Aula (Secretary General)
- Missions: Permanent Representative to the United Nations, advocacy coordination, development and coordination of network members, relationship with partners and Institutional donors.
- Alessandra Aula: Secretary General
- Véronique Brossier: Communication and Fundraising
Programs and projects
- Maria Camila Caicedo: Program Officer for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Diana Filatova: Program Officer for Europe and the CIS (ex USSR)
- Marie-Laure Joliveau: Program Officer for Africa
- Sylvie Pommarède: Financial Control of Projects and Programms
- Yao Agbetse: Advocacy coordinator
Communication, Fundraising, and Donor Relations
- Sandrine Heurteux: Fundraising and Donor relationship
- Blaise Levaillant: Digital technical projects
- Tiphaine Poidevin: Communication and Social Media
- Valérie Goguillot: Donors and bequeaters relations assistant
- Habiba Horchi: Administration and Finance (Paris)
- Dominique Wyss: Accounting (Geneva)